Monday, February 18, 2008

16 Feb 08

went to Zouk for en event "Party Rendezvous" well, words i can use to relate is exhausted but fun! partly becuase i get to meet some of my sec school mates whom i've never seen for 6yrs?! supposed to be there at 5pm, but was there since 3pm to help out.

Before the preprations, all models and crews are supposed to get a stamped for the entry, unfortunately, i left my wallet at home! After explaining to them that i had to be inside, finally they agreed to let me in but after the make ups and the show i had to leave. Everything went smoothly than i expected. Ended around 1130pm.


Not forgetting to mention my boy bought my fav burger, and meiji milk from mos in the morning.. He even bought duo adhensive after knowing i carelessly left it at workplace. Thanks my dear.








No comments: