Saturday, March 8, 2008

09.03.08

Abby was late 30 mins for her appt. But i managed to complete the look in less than an hour, not to boast, that was because she ain't fussy at all. Otherwise my poor boy would have waited long. He dragged me to show him the wallet that i was keen on buying. As my heels are killing me we decided to head home after our lovely dinner. Was telling him about fashion stalkers while we were on our way for dinner.
Have you ever fashion stalked a friend? or a victim of a fashion stalker? Imagine you has a great friend who also happens to be a total fashion stalker. Every time you wears something new. He/she will asks where you got it from then that person will buy it for him or herself. Love it? or hate it? It's definitely nice to how an item/clothes look on other women so we could gauge whether it'd look good on us or not. For me, its like someone pays me a huge compliment of what I'm wearing but it can be annoying at times.

No comments: