Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I am 1 month Old!

yesterday marked baby kieran first month! or what we chinese call "man yue" meaning full month, and also the end of my confinement! for the first time i can shower and shampoo my hair, take my sweet time.. walk out of my room with my hair still wet! so shiok! haha..
The party supposed to start at 1pm. Me and dearie set our alarm at 11.30am but we were awoke quite early by our first guest. We hurriedly bathed him and get ourselves dressed...


 
heating the food
my mom n kieran
  
door gifts


my dad n Kieran



my cousin pat

Jieyong and Amanda.


Aden trying to soothe Kieran

with mei jia n her 1yo Aden


his godfather, Alan

"why am I like a baton being passed around?"
from the 3 babes with luvs even though they nv came



jiale, jiaying, josephine n xiuling
aren't they adorable?

they super cute, each of them wanna take turn take picture w Kieran. "wo yao he Kieran bai zhao!" another said,:"wo ye yao!"

one of my good friends cong n his gf.

 
the pretty and capable mommy, vivian

Her son Danzel. Jealous over Kieran.. LOL. so cute.

Jeanette in her new hairstyle

cupcakes with loves from ruiyin
with rui.


the rocker w music from felix n jeanette!

needless to say.. he love it. haha.

with joycelyn

Kieran godma fang

my piggies & doggies pals

with godma kelly

my childhood gf xue, (since 9yo) so glad that she came yesterday

pri school mate-yanting.

pri school mate-karen

with yong teng (one of my besties)
Corinne n the 2 the frequent visitors! Vera n Florence.

Florence said he is a RELAX BABY
his urban walker. gifts fr my beloved friends!!! Kieran love to slp in it!

NG-he threw out his breakfast!

with all his gifts n redpackets!

tiger baby hold a tiger ang bao

i love this pic..

this seems as if he is asking us bout the printed bb gal!

so happy..

i love this pic the best!
after the party, Kieran was super cranky, he just cannot be put down on the bed even for a second. I guess a little used to being carried the whole day by all the guests..he finally fell asleep at around 5am. Drop dead TIRED..almost comparable to wedding night. haha.
But we enjoyed ourselves. I bet baby Kieran loves the attention on him!

No comments: