Tuesday, February 1, 2011

baby first SMILE alot day. =)

28 January
This morning I woke up by Kieran cries as usual, changed his soiled diaper then he kept smiling, so i quickly got my camera and snapped as many as possible. Hehe. I was sooo tired but seeing him smile makes the tiredness all worth it! :)




his smiles make my day. =)

"I feel clean!"


"yay, fresh new diaper."
 Another shopping day at plaza sing w kf, daddy Henry went JB and appointment with his client.



Mr Kieran Cool

"do i look cool?"

daddy Henry complained that nowadays i buy stuffs for Kieran only,
he is JEALOUS!!! lol
I realize I got more attentions when I'm out with baby Kieran without daddy Henry. I bet some of the passerby must be thinking in their mind I'm a single mummy, shot gun or what.. As I often get comments regarding this issue.

1 day at the clinic..

Nurse: "may I ask how old are you?"
Me: "turning 26 soon.."
Nurse: "oh, I was curious cause you look as very young as though you just grad from poly.." (prob because I was in tee and short.)

Another incident..(when I was 7th mth preggie) on the escalator, a china auntie standing beside me kept staring at me..

I was quite annoyed so I smiled at her and said, "yes?"
Auntie: "你多大了?"
Me: "我今年25岁"
Auntie: "哦,你看起来好年轻,我还以为你才10出岁.."

I felt embarrassed sometimes (but not when daddy Henry is around.) wished I had a signboard on my forehead that reads "I'm turning 26. Married!"
but one of my friends say I should see it as a compliment. Maybe I should!

No comments: