Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MONKEYS, and baby Kieran first KTV!

I hesitate whether to post this picture..but i really feel like sharing this.  I was feeling utterly down that day, on the "almost the worst day of my life."  That afternoon i was feeding baby Kieran porridge, as usual i will on his fav channel, Cbeebies, then this particular program call "boogies beebies" is about teaching kids to dance. So there i was feeding and feeling still damn sad and helpless about my chronic skin rashes i heard this song.."heeheehee haahaahaa, hoohoohoo, FUNKY MONKEY!" 
I stopped and i turned to look at the tv..

"wait a sec, is the tv mocking at me? yes it is, WTH?! monkey song? of all animals why MONKEYS?! oh gosh, i'm seriously feeling like a monkey everyday with day n night, unceasing scratching, feeling super duper sad to the max already! and now even the tv is bullying me!!!"  >.< 

i don't what word to describe my feelings. I felt angry, sad but yet i felt a tinge of humor. Now even hubby also making fun of me when he hear this song on tv. GREAT! -.-

 See, i told you guys i won't give up! i even tried acupuncture and ba kwan! my first time... pain lor! now I'm on chinese and western medication.
 24 sept 2011
Kieran 1st ktv experience, its was all unplanned. Met up with Jas for lunch, felix joined and suggested we go KTV, with much persuasion i agreed. It was a sunny Saturday noon, while waiting for has dad to pick us up, took these 2 pictures. Kieran in his chiong Orkley shades! LOL! chiong shades but looks cool on him. HEHE!
my cool baby in his shades

in the ktv.


"mommy and her friends singing, i play.."

"wah, mommy voice so sweet.."=P
nah, thats just a joke, but look at how serious his face!

fell asleep! hey Kieran, we are not singing lullaby songs, lol! fancy him sleeping in such a noisy place. felix put the mic there before i snapped a pic.
lately he had been eating very very very little. Sometimes he even spit whatever heavenly tasting food i offered him. I guess it due to his milk teeth erupting. see?! his 3rd and 4th tooth.. CUTE!!!! but cute when he bites me. 

Cries a lot lately too, due to teething again. so cranky and sticky to me. stickier than ever..

before our weekly family day out, i actually wants to take a pic of him in this tee, super cute cartoon ghost tee. but he kept fidgeting, so hard to take.

i love this pic. 
I bought 3 new pants for him. 2 of which is monkey prints. suits him! My baby monkey . <3 mucks!
in his new monkey pants!
ADELINE loves her LIFE

No comments: