Monday, March 12, 2012

With my GIRLIE GIRLS.

On 23rd February 2012.
Met My two Girlie girls for mini catch up session. Our meet ups time seems to be getting shorter, or is it just me? often felt we haven't talked enough, not enough laughters and nonsense to call it a day. I guess happy time flies. But it makes me even treasure the time spent. Due to our busy schedules with kel flying in and out, me busying with baby and just baby, yun busy with her work.. We still find time to exchange words of encouragement and comfort to each others.




baby Kieran also love camwhoring with mummy nowadays!
as usual.. 

my birthday gift from kel~ love it. gorgeous!
from yun...Mary Kay Primer, these are really wonderful primer! makes my pores ultra micro tiny and my skin super smooth to apply the make up. interested can ask me where to buy! hehe.
one of my another girlie bud Kiafang just back from HK with goodies for me and baby Kieran! Love those films to max!
and cute tiny sneakers! cant wait to fit those into his feet. =) thanks dear.
actually there are more birthday goodies and overseas goodies from all my good friends. thanks to all my thoughtful friends! LOVE ya all!!!

before i end my post..
For those at work. having monday blues. A FACT OF LIFE:
HAHAHA!

ADELINE loves her LIFE

No comments: