Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baby Goes International 2012

22 April 2012.

One of my friends helped baby Kieran to sign up for this baby contest, she works in the community centre. Thus took this day as family fun bonding day for us and for Kieran to meet and play with other kids.
 before heading out.. 9am in the morning. My smart looking boy!

 me and my boy, ignore my fat cheek, I'm in my water retention stage of my pregnancy! feeling all so swollen.
 Look at his shagged face. Tired from yesterday late night gathering with my pals at Wild Honey and the super duper hot weather....
 finally he looked into the camera!

 thirsty... patiently waiting for our turn
Well, Kieran was very shy in front of the judges, as usual he always do when facing strangers. (so i didn't expect him to win any title.) He need time to warm up. When asked to stand on his own and to do a mini catwalk, he clings to me very tightly as though those judges are going to carry him away from me. Haha. and when questions was being asked, he just constantly shook his head refusing to answer or response them, and even refused to smile for the camera! 
but lastly when we about to leave the room he immediately waved good bye and gave 2 flying kisses to those judges, I almost died laughing seeing how instant his waving was as though he can't wait to leave the place!

 one of the cute babies there. Never felt so crowed with many cute babies and toddlers around us before! 
 mingling time with other kids while waiting for the results to be announced..
 conversations with Dr Lee, guest of honour of the event..

this is just half the crowd!
 I find that the events wasn't well organised enough, if lesser time spent on waiting, and more entertainment for the kids perhaps it will be perfect.
 the stage filled with trophies and prizes.



 So happy running around with his balloon he got by following and staring at a girl with 2 balloons, till the little girl got kind of embarrassed and the she eventually gave the balloon to him! 
 He loves to climb the stair nowadays, I think he felt sense of accomplishment when he climbs to the top or bottom of the stairs!


 My happy boy.




 Cheeky look!

 one of the winners! such a cheerful boy!
 "why is she lying down?"
a chubby baby! 
Finally all the winners were announced, not surprised Kieran names wasn't on the list! but we felt we should have took part in the Category of "My family identity" no interviewing just photo taking with parents and grandparents, and less competitors! higher chance f winning. LOL. Truly it was a great exposure for baby Kieran and a fruitful day with many nice pictures of him taken. LOVES~!

ade.love

No comments: