Saturday, June 2, 2012

Updates of Mei Mei @ 27 weeks.

 Had my routine checks ups on 31st May just couple of days back with Dr Don. Gained 2kg from my last check on 3rd May. Total I gained 12.2kg as for now. I'm 27 weeks pregnant for the second time.


 some friends asked me what is it like to be for my belly to grew the second time? well, I'm still filled  with much joy, anticipation, and not to mention the morning sickness, fussiness over choice of food etc, things are pretty much the same, but less the anxiety of the unknown fears such  as what to expect for D day. Apart from all these. Honestly I mst admit that mentally I do feel a little distant from this pregnancy as compared to my first time, both daddy and me seemed less involved this time.
 Perhaps now that I had one to take care of who drained most of my energy everyday and even on some days sleep deprived. I hope it is normal, but one thing for sure. This is not an indication that I will love her any less than her big brother, Kor kor Kieran. 


sometimes I do worried do I have enough love to spare for my second baby? If you ask any mom who are pregnant more than once, I bet they got endless list of wonders to tell you on their first born. 
Again I emphasised, This is not an indication that I will love her any less than Kor kor Kieran. 

my growing belly. My belly show more compared to the first time!
going to see my darling real soon, back to breastfeeding days soon too. I wonder how Kieran will react when he realised he got a baby sister.
 as this may be my last pregnancy, right now I want to trying to enjoy every moments I have with her inside me. Like now, sitting here blogging with a cup of milk, while Kieran taking his needed afternoon nap. (he will be awake any moment.) blog again soon, cya everyone!

ade.loves

No comments: