Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kieran at the Pool

So many events and things to blog yet so little time! Gosh. Ok, will try my best to blog every single events for the past 2-3 week.. been a real eventful and hectic month for us. Will slowly blog them all.

shall write start with all happy events first!

7th July 2012 Saturday. 

Kieran's 1st time to Orchid Country Club Pool with mommy and Amy yiyi.

while on our way to the pool, he spotted this little playhouse, obviously he was tempted to go in.
 playing peek-a-boo with us!
Priceless expression. =)
  The last time we went to a pool was at Genting. He was still  very afraid of the pool then, so I was expecting the same reaction when we got to OCC. But to my surprise, he wasn't at all scare! He WOWED the moment he saw the pool and he can't wait to get wet!!!  He eagerly pointed and pulled me towards the pool, so I said "baby, you have to get changed first!" amazingly he understood my words and obediently followed us to the changing room and stood still for me to changed him into his swim pants.
"ok, i am ready and set to get wet!"
"the pool is so big, where shall I start?"
 "let me slowly warm up.."
 he started throwing all his beach toys into the water


with Amy yiyi.




 more priceless expression!


 one of my fav shots of the day.

my strong boy, lifted and emptied the bucket filled with water to the brim!
 refilled for him to be empty again. He does it with so much joy. Hahaha.

love this pic too!
 after an hour of fun!
waiting for bus to go for our dinner.

13th July 2012

At Yishun Safra with Genie and Jacynth!

The weather was good so Genie suggested we bring the kiddos out, therefore we went to pick Kieran early from his school. 
eh... what kind of facial expression are these??? Lol.
check out his high waist pants. hahahha. bought them 2 water guns to play with. 
bread munching before getting wet!
 happy Jacynth



Pardon me for the lousy picture quality, forgotten to bring my camera that day thats why only these few pictures!
It was very tirring especially with my super bulging tummy, even though it was just an hour of pool dipping each time but seeing the smile on my boy face makes me so happy. Mommy will bring you more often with your little sister next time! <3

ade.loves

No comments: