Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Spent hours packing my cosmetics. Hard time sorting them..but it's WORTH it, as i'll save MORE time trying to search for a particular item of a particular colour. (for my case.) Should had taken a photos before i sort them to show the comparison.
just look at the photos and you will know what i mean!
ALOT lor.
Dear friends, its a hint k..haha (don't buy me cosmetics for my birthday or any occasion. I HAVE LIFE TIME SUPPLY LOR!!!!)

Feel free to let me know if ANY of you are interested in any item! lol. Wont hesitate to sell it.

some limited edition collections..
Palettes..
my lipsticks, and eye shadows..
miscellaneous and face products.( blushers and powders)
brand new lipsticks and glosses..
eyes shadows and eye liners..

Lastly my Toolbox for my free lance!
(Its totally another set apart from the above! Can you believe it?!)

No comments: