Thursday, June 5, 2008

TIRED.

woke up at 7 after my 4 hours of sleep.
reached Isetan at 915. My first day there. I prefer RC.

1.Isetan is not Spacious at all. (at M.A.C) Not convinced by Jas till i see it with my own eyes, and i measured it with my body squeezing through the storeroom.

2. So many rules! I shall not elaborate on that. (its not like any other stores. you probably wont believe it.)

3. The gave me a little note. like pledge of Isetan. They want me to memorize everything and they gonna test me on Friday! WHAT?!

4..........never mind...ARgh..

Stood the whole day in my 3 inch heels.

Everyone there pop me the same question,"you wear so high, your leg not pain meh?" I said,"No leh, i wear it everyday, maybe I'm used to it."

Now i understand why they told me they are not able to wear heels to work.
It always not tiring wearing heels to work, i can wear it like 5 days a week?
But just after one day in Isetan, i told myself. "tomorrow I'll wear flats."

Did abit of catching up with one of long time no see friend today.

Tomorrow another long day for me.

No comments: