Friday, November 19, 2010

TO DO list...

My TO DO list

I have a 101 to do in my list! which one to start first? Haha. Here's my top 10.

1. medi, pedi
2. dye / highlight hair ( getting sick of my 40% black n 60% brown! argh~)
3. wear my killer heels ( already bought 4 pairs, they are just sitting in the shoe cabinet waiting for my foot..)
4. drink coke
5. lash extension ( i may strike off this, still considering. haha.)
6. eat lots of oyster
7. ...............  prawns
8. ................ crabs
9. ................ sashimi (don't be surprise if i put on another 10kilos!!! muahahah..)
10. buy a gift to pamper myself!

The last one is definitely  not an excuse ok! i really feel is a MUST, to reward myself for going through the 9 months, comfort myself with all the hair loss, weight gained, stretch marks la..bla bla bla...)

No comments: