Sunday, January 23, 2011

Brought Kieran to baby Spa for his first swim. He enjoys it! He kicked and punched the water as though performing some Kung fu. Haha. Mommy and daddy enjoyed watching baby kieran playing happily in the tub too.
                                                       Let the pictures do the talking.......!

on our way to Northpoint

5.35kg..

"Check out my super high waist swimming diaper.."

"yea, im ready for my 1st swim.."

"when is my turn? Quick!"

shop lady:"ok, the water is ready u can start soon.."

Shop lady: "lets do some warming up first..1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.."

shop lady: "there you go, u can start kicking."

*kick, kick kick*

"ah...the water feels warm.."

"i can move my legs freely..!"

"Look at me, I'm swimming almost like a pro!"

"oh, feels so good, so relaxing..

"by the how how do i look with this orange thing round my neck?"

After 15 mins...................

"ok, I'm tired already."
After the session we had dinner at Thai express. Got craving.. One of my fav food. But too bad chendol sold out. Kieran fell aslp very soon! we can have our dinner in PEACE. ops. hahhahahah..
ZzzzZZZzzz.

Happy mommy. =)

No comments: