Saturday, January 22, 2011

20 Jan 2010
Finally Bb Kieran bilirubin level dropped below hundred. No more painful blood test. The last blood test was tedious for baby Kieran. He cried so bitterly for at least fifteen mins! On both his Tiny little foot.. Heartache seeing him sob like this.  He accidentally scratched his face when he was crying and swaying his little arms frantically. Disfigured* thankfully these superficial marks goes away usually in less than a week..
*Disfigured*

daddy Henry Trimming baby tiny nails
my little towkay. lol
Met kf in the evening supposedly at 6.15pm I was late for good 45 mins! My big man suddenly fell sick n feverish (poor thing) therefore I was left to prepare myself and my little man all by myself. Not an easy task!!! One hand carry little man another hand put make up...
Happy Lemon. nice! really happy everyday if i drink this?

at soup spoon.

mommy and baby Kieran
I promised her to shop till we drop. But ended up I'm the one doing the shoppings. Partly cuz the shops were closing.. Bb kieran 1st orchard exp. Mummy 1st time bringing baby out. Again-NOT EASY!
How different is shopping now as a mommy?? See the above image! =) only the HOT PINK flip flop is mine. haha.

No comments: