Friday, July 6, 2012

Naked Truth

In the midst of my shower, I stand in the heat and bliss of my precious escape I saw my bathroom door pushed opened. My Boy waddled towards me. His little nose flattened against my shower glass door staring at my...um... private. I tried to divert his attention by asking what he need, but still staring. -.-

Before I had my boy I was very self concious. Now everything changed BIG time. Starting from the day Kieran was born, I lay on bed with legs wide opened as I pushed him out to this world.
I remembered on several embrassing occasions when he pulled my top downward exposing my bras and my boobs in public crying and insist that he want milk NOW. Times like this remind me that my days of modesty are over.  My son had seen me naked more often than my hubby. How can he not?
Sometimes I think its a blessing that children don't remember after they turn 3. This way I don't have to be in awkward situation during gatherings with my friends or family while Kieran reminisces the time he saw me trimming my pubic hair or picking my nose etc Kids can be brutally honest!

Strangely motherhood changed me. I no longer waste time fretting about a zit. Now words like natural, have replaced ugly/fats in terms of my body. It has become an amazing machine that can run on less than 4 hours of sleep. So what if I got short legs? who cares if I have extra fats on my tummy and saggy boobs. I think I still look very decent in mini skirts and bikinis!
Now I learn to appreciate my new mummy body shape more. No more girlish figure. My once perky cups become less perkier are reminders of how I nourished my boy and soon my girl's turn.
For now I just happy to schedule for little hair treatments, facial and perhaps manicure treats!

Our scheduled hair spa and mini shopping day..

 done!
 with mummy Madelyn aka my mommy buddy. The lady who encouraged me to get preggy in the year of Dragon with her! and well here I am 2 weeks after her due date!

seeing our 2ND precious soon! Perhaps the last baby bumps pics together? =)


ade.loves

No comments: