Saturday, July 7, 2012

With my Girlie Girls

28th June 2012
Catching up session with my Girlies! The last time was March? during Kel Kel Birthda at my house
@  新源记  Fish Soup Restaurant 
went to one of my fav Fish soup Restaurant at Bugis. Miss their fish soup, every time we went there will sure be long q during meal time. This time round, we meet up was in weekday noon! hehe.
Love the sweetness of the soup and fish. Very flavourful. 

taken with kel poloroid.
wanted to go for a short KTV session but we were left with only like 2 Super short hours as i need to go at 6 to pick my baby Kieran. So we went shopping instead. (more like Kel shopping and we accompany her, she just can't control/stop buying! =P)
Went to Take NEO PRINTS before shopping! YESH... NEO PRINTS!!! 
why? 20+ cannot take neo prints? =P 
Seriously I cant remember when was my last neo prints taken. Sec school days perhaps, 10 years ago? haha. 
 camwhoring while waiting for kel to change some coins..



 I love this pic, Mei mei with her 2干妈s!

 Actually I love all the shots! =)
Looking forward to meet them again, should be when mei mei is out?
Take care till we meet again-soon!

ade.loves

No comments: