Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Our weekend in a nutshell.

9th June 2012 Saturday

Met up with Genie since we both agree that our little peanuts haven't meet up for like months and we both missed each other todds! Decided to let them have a day of fun at "Space Zone" An indoor playground to max their energy out. 

This is Kieran 3rd time to indoor playground. The 1st and 2nd time was in Malaysia and sooo much bigger. (50x?) This one is like a bird cage to me! $15 for unlimited hours. they only played for 2 hours and they are tired. Haha.
 my boy not warmed up yet. he feel stressed when I distant myself from him.
 Jacynth enjoying herself!

 This is so far his favourite area of Zone, he can stay there and play for very very long! kept pushing the balls away from him happily. It is such a joy to see!











 feeling stressed again when I walked a little up ahead of him


 Maybe the stairs for them is steep, or perhaps they are lazy to climb. they just love to go up the slide from the bottom!
 and slide down like this in split second.




 then he will clapped for himself.
like he accomplished something big!
 Jacynth followed suit.
and they both go up and down the slides just like this with much joy and laughter

 the next thing that we found she love to do was to stack those blocks
 stack and stacking..
 Kieran goes "detroying her tower of blocks"!
Where's Jacynth?

We end our day with light snacks and shopping at the mall my tired Kieran fell asleep on my shoulder very soon when we start shopping. Hope we can do this more often. =)

10th June 2012 Sunday
our weekend was filled with much activities and events. The following day we attended two 1st birthday both named LUCAS!
 on our way in dearie's cabby. who can resist not taking pictures in a bright sun shiny day?!

 a kiss for mummy!
 another kiss, Mmmmmmuack! <3
Kieran and my niece Pei ying. Don't you think they resemble each other in some ways? small eyes.. and the colour of outfit!
 My nephew Lucas birthday held @ Jurong sports & recreation club

 my cousin and my sis in law with baby Lucas

 look at how Kieran is staring at the Birthday cake. He simply loves birthday parties & birthday cakes.. hahaha.

 my cute nephews and nieces.

 my favourite picture of the day! love his mega cute smile.


 oh. and most of all he loves balloons!!!he can never get enough of balloons. 
 my another cute nephew Kevan turning 1 this September.
 Looking at balloon. haha.

 Last picture before we left.

2nd Lucas birthday at Jaslin's house. with Mickey Theme.





 Baby Lucas






 so happy!
 enjoying his goodies bag.


with mummy Jas and May ling.
 the happy family!


thats all, for "our weekend in a nutshell"! wow, so many pictures in just two days. =P

ade.loves

No comments: