Saturday, November 1, 2008

Went to Mel's new house after work today. It is as though a kind of distress for me. This bubbly girl sure cheer my moody day. She let me tried her new game WII. Very Fun! so tempted to get one! We played Bowling, Tennis, so racing car games, to my surprised it was quite tirring! I sweated, but had lots of fun. haha.

Guess i'm seldom home to enjoy this kind of entertainment so no point getting it, but she said that i could go over place if i want to. So nice of her.. Found some old Pictures taken at Hannie's place in her drawer where she kept her folders of DVDS. Taken 3 years ago, when i was only 20.(sounds like i'm damn old now. LOL!) it does brought back memories. went home around 12 plus after i finally viewed her pictures she took in Paris, in U.S, Barcelona etc...with her dearie. Really nice lor. Looking foward to any trips to getaway!

No comments: