Friday, December 24, 2010

My Christmas wish


For the first and longest time I'm free on Christmas eve! And im not feeling overly festive for the first time in my life, omg.. I hope this feeling is temporary.. usually days before christmas i'll be out shopping for christmas gifts exchange. having turkey, with nice foodies with either church mates or frens, or love ones,  last year i still remember i bought a very manly Dunhill leather belt for dearie and he bought me a very chio Miu Miu leather bag. But I can't recall where we went for dinner. Ops! Haha..
Well, FREE means I'm at home not partying with my buddies out there, but I'm not really that free! I'm home cuz I need to be confine and I need to be a "cow" at home. Lol.
But this is the first Christmas I'm spending it with my less than a month old baby and as a mommy. (sometimes I still can't believe I'm a mother already!)
My christmas wish? Very simple. I pray our coming years of parenthood journey would be great and fulfilling. Not only christmas but ALL festive seasons will be much exciting than my passed years, lastly our family will stay healthy and wealthy of love forever. Oh, am I too greedy?

No comments: