Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shopping for our bundle of joy

Just made payment for the wall decal yesterday. Can't wait to deco our baby's room! me and Henry are really looking forward to our bundle of joy arrival. Having a baby is so NOT expensive at all.
Few days ago, we bought diapers, Though The function is somewhat similar to a pad. Both are for absorbing purposes. But the price is so NOT similar! Then we bought baby's clothes washing detergent. I didn't know that we have to separate adults n infant clothes till I was told by another mommy that it's necessary. Well the detergent is also quite ex. Last item was nursing bras. It is so UNSEXY! No wonder they said that being a mother is a big big sacrifice! But I love the feeling. :) tee Hee.
We are still looking around for a nice cot. Initially we wanted a playpen, but after much consideration we felt that cot is better as it is more durable, sturdy and safe for babies, Imm is not a recommended place to shop for newborn stuffs. We are going to the expo next week for parenthood fair. Hopefully can get one that we really like.
Mr Koh is kind of fussy when comes to buying technical or I.t stuffs. He will compare the parts, the materials, the durability, the user friendliness la.. Etc... Me on the other hand go for outlook more.  As long as it looks good, pretty, cute, pink, trendy or sexy, the design n colors must attract me otherwise I won't buy it. Maybe that's the difference in man n woman? Or just me n him? Anyway it's a compliment!

No comments: