Saturday, March 24, 2012

My cheeky boy while changing. Refused to stay still! Happily cruising around the room naked. HAHA.



 19th March 2012. SICK. fever, flu and cough. MC. No school for the day. Ke lian~ 


 zzz
Tuesday 20th March 2012. 
My first attempt on Silky Beancurd. Success! taste good and silky. best serve chilled.
Texture so Smooth and Silky that it just melts in your mouth..... 90% "lao ban" Quality
1 Litre of Yeo's / VitaSoy Soy Milk
40g Nestle Coffee Creamer (8 Sachets x 5g = 40g)
5 "Level" tsp BAKE KING "Instant" Jelly Powder/ice jelly powder
(Always use an actual measuring spoon to take measurement)
Heat Soy Milk in low heat. (DO NOT BOIL!)
(Heat till you beginning to see some smoke)
Add Creamer
(Keep Stirring until Creamer totally dissolved)
Next, Add Jelly Powder
(Keep Stirring until Jelly Powder totally dissolved)
 Useful Tips: you may use a sieve to see if there're anymore "clot" jelly in pot 
Sieve into desire bowl / container
(best without covering, as it will cause some water to occur - my experience)
Let it cool for awhile (10 mins) before transferring to the fridge.
It takes about 3-4 hours to set.

 My SUPERMAN JR home from school.
  
how does my tummy look? big? =)
 Shopping at Giant for baking needs with my two man.

my little man

ade.love

No comments: