Sunday, March 18, 2012

Usual Sat morning

what's a usual morning like for Kieran without going to school?
On good days after breakfast. he will sit on the sofa...
 engrossed...


 very engrossed..
 still engrossed..
 engrossed with?!
 oh, finally you looked this way and noticed the camera!
 yes?
 "mummy please stop being irritating with your camera!"
 "I want to watch elmo on Sesame Street!" 
During lunch time. 

Tomorrow we have plans to meet my ex school mates for birthday gathering however Kieran has been coughing since 2 days ago and just before he went to bed. I felt his forehead feverish. I got worried wondering is it because he got it from the childcare centres, as previously I saw a kid or two coughing.  Went to replenished his multi vits supplement. Time to boost his immunity to the max! God bless and pray he gets well soon.

ade.love

No comments: