Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just an ordinary day.

Kieran finally recovered from his high fever. Still coughing though. Finally got some me time to packed my stuffs and to sit here blogging!
 Kieran's wardrobe.
 Kieran's drawer of clothes.
 here's mommy's wardrobe..



and lastly my drawer of cosmetics. Kieran love to meddle with this drawer of mine, and always ended up breaking powders or eye shadows, making it duty and powdery. Gosh, Im so afraid that he will end up falling in love with make ups!  
Love it when my things are all organised, neat and clean. =)

 My idol mommy, Jessica Alba! ain't she hot?! even when she is pregnant for the 2nd time, love her to the max. sooo pretttyyyyy!

who says pregnant woman cannot be stylish and still look smoking hot?! look at her heels! Totally in love her her and her style.

something to share which I can't agree more.
Alright time to start cooking before he is back from school. Bye and cheers!

ade.loves

No comments: