Tuesday, August 21, 2012

All mine for a little while longer.

Ok my due date (19 August ) has came and left still no signs of labour pain except for mild contractions on Saturday. Perhaps she still needs little more "baking" time. If she still don't comes on Wednesday I will have to see Dr Don again and he will advise what's gonna happen next. 
Just hope she will comes sooner than that on her own and surprise me!
The waiting and wondering is the hardest part! Though I am dying to meet her and hold her in my arms,  but I guess she will be here in good time. 
I can't wait for the waiting to be over but I am still enjoying every moment of her presence in my squeeze belly.
Enjoying this little bit of time when she is still all mine.

Meanwhile indulging in pizzas with dearie! hopefully she feels enjoyed and wants to be out after this? =)


ade.loves

No comments: