Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Better Mummy Wannabe.

20th May 2012

Went to this talk called "Healthy Eating For Healthy Mummy & Baby" with  dearie Madelyn. Trying to make  up the loss for my guiltiness whenever I ate nonsense food while pregnant/ breastfeeding / give nonsense food to Kieran. Been wanting to attend this talk since I was pregnant with Kieran, but couldn't find the chance to. Finally got to go this time round! alright, I'm still involved with my baby girl ok!
 Every time after I attend talks like this, i will feel so motivated to become a better mummy, such as the "Breastfeeding" talk I attended previously. I felt so encouraged and motivated to Breastfeed my kids, Prior to that I was having much doubts on whether or not I can successfully breastfeed my child. 
 I like what is written on the cover of the tickets. How true..

 some kids performing, showing how kids can be creative through music..
 Celebrity Darren Lim and Evelyn Tan sharing tips on parenting.
Overall it was a pleasant experience, especially the sumptuous spread of lunch they provided us with, it was as if Madelyn and myself went to hotel for high tea buffet! 
But most importantly those priceless knowledges we gained to further stressed the importance of healthy eating habits.

So what is baby Kieran doing while mummy is learning? daddy Henry said he not able to manage Kieran alone so I seek favour from Amy yiyi and the rest of them to help me baby sit him.
Amy yiyi feeding Kieran with porridge. These are the pictures sent by Angela yiyi and Amy yiyi to update me on what is Kieran doing and how is he is coping without mummy for 5 hours. 
 A pic with Kitty Snowball! (Angela yiyi's possession)
 Oh my! I got a shocked when I received this photo! Look at his super round tummy, and the stick of ice cream in his hand, ironically just when I was attending "Healthy Eating for Mummy and Baby". That is super UNHEALTHY!!! immediately I text Amy, " OMG, don't let him have all the ice cream pleaseee! and she replied: " don't worry, its just for photo taking, i only let him have a few licks and bites."
 few hours later they sent me this. I felt so relived that he can have his milk even when he is not in the comfort of his own house. 
and finally he felt tired and decided to take a nap on Amy's shoulder, but not for long he woke up cause Amy adjusted herself after being so stiff and warm for 15 minutes in the same position. 
I was surprised that Kieran was good, he didn't create a fuss when he couldn't see me as I was expecting some minor drama from him based on my past experiences. Maybe he understood when I told him
 "you be good at grandma and grandpa place, don't give Amy yiyi and the rest hard time ok? mummy will be back here to pick you in about 4-5 hours time."  *a peck on his cheek*


ade.loves

No comments: