Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ordinary Days

Few random pictures on random occasions.

Mick and Elaine invited us over for their son also named Kieran. Kieran Kua's 1st birthday but sadly we couldn't make it that day so we pop over earlier to wish this cutie pie an advanced Happy birthday. 
Big Kieran curious over little Kieran, "who is this boy sitting on mummy's lap?" 
now is little Kieran's turn feeling curious towards big Kieran. 

It always an amazing thing to see how kids grew, seems like just yesterday when we saw little Kieran as a tiny baby not more than 3kg on his full month. Now he is a strong and cheerful baby learning to walk!
 It was also that day my korkor Kieran turned 18 months. Officially a toddler, not a baby anymore!



Just a day before he turned 18 month..
So happy, no school for him on a friday! long weekend ahead! (the centre was close for a day)

brought him for shopping at causeway point along with hubby and my mother in law.


almost dozing off in kiddy palace after 2 hours of shopping.

Bird nest from my mil to nourish mei mei and me. 
Though my parents in law are not the perfect in laws in the world but I still thank God that they are very nice to me. Often heard stories from friend on how their in laws treated them. Some are really absurd. I'm so fortunate that mine was wonderful.

We used KorKor Kieran birthday voucher to buy something for mei mei, so it is a present from Ur big Korkor. Don't worry, Mei mei will buy something for you in return soon.

something to share. Got it while we were in the Chinese medicine hall, so kind of them to distribute these to pregnant ladies that walked in.
Our couple time together, I treasure times and moments like this as its very important that once awhile we spent time our day together. It may be a simple lunch, movie date or even shopping. Just us without kids. Give more attention to each other, such as holding hands and just talking without distraction from our boy.


One of the groceries shopping day. Kieran passed me a pack f chips. Trying to tell me he wanted this. So told him:
 "I'm not the one paying today, if you want it,then put inside the cart, daddy will pay when check out."
guess what? he really put it in the cart! I was so amazed.
I took the chips and put back on the shelf and I said, "chips are not meant for babies," 
He took the same pack and put it in for the second time. HAHA! oh well, in the end we bought "Hello Panda biscuits for him instead, and we put the chips back discreetly!

An evening with my family to celebrate my younger sis (Angela) Birthday.
Went to 834, one of our favourite zi cha stall near my parents place.

while waiting for our orders

He love to ask, "where, where?" with the hand sign..(he is referring to his dinner.)

Ah gong replied, " what you want? food or drink? the food not ready yet."

My forever "little" sister. She took a week of leave so we met for lunch and shopping. 

ade.loves

No comments: