Wednesday, May 7, 2008

7th may marks my second MC of the year 2008. I wonder how is 14 days of sick leave enough if i were to fall sick every month and fake "sick" (on days when i cant apply for my annual leave in advance.) i better use my sick leave wisely. But today really was bad. Bad flu, throat inflammation, and cough.

Thanks to Ling who took her precious off day to accompany me to the clinic and to have lunch. Really appreciate, your presence certainly makes my sickness better..! your cute nephew presence as well. haha.

took the tablet for my SUPER block red nose before hitting bed. Was trying to convince myself that sentence "may cause drowsiness" is just a psychology advice from doctors. So that patients would rest to maximise the effect of the tablets.

In less than 15 mins i had proven myself wrong. (The rainy weather contributes partly?)

No comments: