Friday, November 28, 2008

Another week gonna passed like this. Felt kinda inefficient. not trying to say that I've been lazing around. Maybe Kyrene is right about my statement. She commented that i was efficient but not effective. well.. Sounds the same to me.. hahah...

This month keep going to hospital for visiting. That's not a good sign! dearest friends and everyone, please take good care. even though you are insured for good. =)
In the midst of revamping my room. Going to Ikea this sat most probably.
Felt better after dumping so much of useless items in my room. Luckily i didn't find any cockroaches! was expecting 1 or 2 in my cupboard which i haven't open for ages. and i just learnt something called "silverfish" early this year. Which makes my hair stand even more! eeeeee *lucky*

No comments: