Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Feb and March.

Some random pictures..
steamboat feast.
my birthday card from hubby.
happy family.
with my dear frens celebrating at Dempsey Ben and Jerry
see my boy so happy!


cheese~!!

 24th feb 2012

felicia~
at champkids.
smiling at felicia
 1st March 2012.
doing 2nd make up shoot for MFP topic: blusher. 


something different from my usual style of make up
look behind, i though a maid trying to commit suicide
my hairstylist.

look at the amount of cosmetics! gosh.


sun kissed look
2nd March 2012
Went for photoshoot, my handsome boy after hairstyling!

love this pic..
end up we chose this..

our "lucky"day, car broke down at custom. took us almost 3 hours to reach home. car towed finally. 
4th March 2012
my little monster spinning the rack non stop!
alright, thats all for now. =)


ADELINE loves her LIFE

No comments: