Friday, March 16, 2012

My Happy Call Pan received in good condition! Super fast delivery. took like 5 days after i place an order. and its from KOREA. Got it last night through a my doorstep. Been so tempted after hearing good reviews from a few mommies. Tv is selling for freaking $108. I bought it at $62.90. I'm a HAPPY COOKING MAMA!


unboxed. free gifts included!

woah, looks better than on TV.
 decided to cook some common dishes for the night with what we have in our fridge.
 some vege... i dont know what is the name of it..haha.
 self marinated sesame chicken.
 fried pomfret fish or "elephant fish" 
 and eggs.. all turns out tasty and nice! healthy for the family too. Gonna try other dishes soon! 
before i end. this is me tummy at 18 weeks. Hi mei mei! see you in August. =)


ade.love

No comments: