Wednesday, March 14, 2012

READERS BEWARE.

Readers beware!!! Please do not read this post if you have not eaten or if you just had your meals. 

you must be wondering what is this.......click to find out more!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

those are trails of SHIT! eeewww...

 Kieran's Poop!!! hahha. ok this is what happened, after i changed his diaper, i left him bottom naked to have his breakfast as to "air" his butt and his "bird". its a common practice to prevent nappy rash because baby skin is prone to rashes after many hours wrapped in the soiled diaper. Well, I'm not being lazy k, he went to sleep right after he poop last night, I wanted to change but i didn't wanted to disturb his sleep. he was soooo tired already. 

Then, I went to brush my teeth. Right after i done brushing he came crawling to my room, raised both his hands which was covered with i thought some kind of CHOCOLATE, and gave a very worried kind of look and says" EH! eh!" 
i looked at him and ask, " yes baby, what happened?" he "EH" again and point towards the living room direction. I carried him up then immediately i smell the stench!!! and it all makes sense after I went to take a look at the living area! hahah! 
He was meddling with his poop! ok. shall end this gross entry here before you guys puke! lol. but seriously i find him real cute when he gave me the mega cute worried look! =P


Hello Mr ULTRA.b

before i end my post for today, I wanna show off my new notebook! chio right?! This is the Acer ultrabook. Initially wanted to get Asus ZENBOOK in rose gold but after finding out more I prefer the specs of this to Asus. (what does it prove? i'm someone who goes for inner beauty and not exterior beauty. ) this is ALMOST perfect for me! if its in PINK. its a 10/10. I'm in love with the speed and everything.
and this explains why I'm almost blogging everyday after I got my new notebook. Hehe.
Its not because I dont love Miss MAC.A any more it's because i wanted something even faster and perhaps slightly bigger screen for better photos editing and also bigger space.
NICE RIGHT?!
Bye Mr MAC.A. you will forever be missed. but I know you will b in good hands.
this is my lost and the new owner's gain. she is paying much lesser with 99% perfect condition used less than 6 months. If the new owner dares to ill treat you, she will get it from me! (no pasting of stickers k!)

 at IT FAIR, baby Kieran:"mommy, daddy, are we done yet, i'm hungry..."
been caving for Carls' jr since last week.. FINALLY! *satisfied*

ade.love

No comments: