Monday, August 13, 2012

Little "me and friends time" before D-day!

Lately been indulging in me and gfs time without babies before D-day. Because what are the odds of not having baby(s) days like these after my precious arrival?!

 With Lynn the chatterbox at Somerset 313! been long since we last met. A year? both of us were so caught up with our boys, till recently Jacob started attending day care then only she is more free.
She is always full of topics to talk about when we meet! love her jovial character. Never failed to brightened up my day! 
 with my all time shopping and makan gf, the one who always have full of ideas of where and what to eat! she is like a walking makan guru. Hahahha!
 She wants to have high tea with me before my delivery day so I suggested Marmalade Pantry at ION. My second visit. I said I would be back for the cupcakes! so here we are.

 The most recent. A day before National day, an Ad Hoc meet up, but her LONG pre plan place in mind to satisfy her craving of pancakes. 
Very cute and nice concept. 


 simple decos



week 38. So swollen!
 While waiting for our food.


 don't you just love how cute those cakes looks? so mini! "Going Nutella"
 even the hotdogs are mini. "Chick and Chessy"

  I think eating at little pancakes is more like having dessert or to have a chill out time with some friends, don't go with empty stomach because unless you have really small appetite. Definitely not for someone with big appetite like me, I almost finished the plate in less than 10 mins but still felt very hungry! Overall those pancakes really taste nice and yummy. =)

cute signboard!

well, I still have like 5 more days to enjoy my little "freedom" before I'm back to my breastfeeding, milk pumping and floor pacing days!!! >.<~
ade.loves

No comments: