Friday, November 26, 2010

2nd last visit to Gynae

Today may be the 2nd last check up before we meet our baby, 37+weeks now. Baby weighs bout 2.6-2.7kg now. Phew, was worried that he never pack on those extra pounds again. At least the 0.3kg gained sounds reasonable since 1 week ago.

Dr don checked my cervix for signs ready for labour, he said already dilated 1cm. He also measured the position and station of baby to my pelvis, and he said is low enough. Now that I'm 37 weeks Pregnant, technically is considered full term which means I'm ready n safe to go into labor any day from now.
Maybe baby decided to make his appearance early. Dr don suggested I admit hospital this sunday evening, by induced delivery due to some complications. My reaction was "so fast?!" I wasn't quite mentally prepared as we are expecting to see our love at probably 2 weeks later. He said "earlier is better, otherwise 夜长梦多."  dearie suggested we do a last check up on Monday and see how things goes. If the situation remains the same then we will proceed with Dr Don advice.

The thought of seeing our baby real soon makes me excited and scare at the same time, I don't seems to understand why I can go through the pain of tattoo in the past but not even injection now. Maybe "越老胆越小!" chicken 胆! anyway We finally bought the air filled cot sheet today. Couldn't decided which design n brand to get initially.
Yeap, one step closer to preparing our baby birth. Oh ya, and one very funny incident. We also just bought a new Tefal wok, our 2nd Tefal collection, dear commented that he is sad-Ed. That nowadays Kitchen wares are his new gadgets! hello uncle Henry!! Lol! =P

No comments: