Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FAMILY DAY OUT.


 Happy Mooncake festival to EVERYONE reading my blog! Or Is it call Lantern festival?! Haha, whatever la,



Today is family day, we bring baby Kieran to the play gym again, the previous time he enjoyed it so much so that we decided to come here again, I feel it's a good place for him to practice his motor skills, during off peak hours though. It is very capacious and my worry of him being injured is kept to the minimum as the surrounding is all cushioned! The owner of the play gym was very friendly and kind too! A daddy of two sons. He recognized us immediately when we reached there and greeted me "老版娘好!"and he treated us bubble tea n soya bean curd! Haha..
every little steps cover miles.
Baby Kieran didn't smile and laugh a lot today probably this time round the kids in the play gym were more rowdy. (actually i would recommend this play gym for kids above 3.) They kind of frightened little Kieran, but nevertheless I can tell he still enjoys his day out with mummy and daddy today!
Wil upload more pictures from my camera, editing in process.

No comments: