Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last visit to Gynae link.

It's been confirmed that I'll be checking in Mount Alvernia Hospital on 2nd dec 2010. Thursday morning, 12am. 
I'm so x 100 kan chiong! Omg! Left today and Tomorrow to finalize the packing of my barang barang. 
Been getting less and lesser eye shut, most prob due to the anxieties, heartburn, baby constant kicking & rolling, the increase visit to toilet....
Dr Don said that it is common in 3rd trimester. I read on mag that its mother nature to train us for what lies ahead. Sob..  I haven seen the bright side to this problem since last week! :(
The baby cot finally arrived today! Something to cheer up about. Like it a lot. Wonder if baby likes it. :) dearie washed the bed sheet covers while I wipe the cot clean with dettol cleaner. (my favorite household item)
Met my Sis for lunch today, went last min shopping in case I miss out any items. Bought detergent for cleaning milk bottles and baby accessories. Well, almost done preparing!!! 7788 le! 

No comments: